Work visa to Russia
A work visa is issued to citizens of the Philippines for the work as temporary or permanent employees of Russian companies. A work visa is only issued for a single entry. Multiple entries is possible only if a highly qualified professional is invited.
We will help you get a Russian 3-year work visa
Note: Upon arrival to Russia of the foreign worker, his employer must exchange his single-entry visa into work permit in the migration service and a multiple entry one year visa, which is then updated annually in Russia.
Apart from the basic documents which include a passport, an application form, and a photo,
to request a work visa you must provide:
- The original letter of invitation from the Russian migration service, with details of the employer.
- Medical insurance for traveling abroad for the period of the requested visa
- Police clearance certificate (valid for 1 month)
- NBI clearance (valid for 1 month)
- HIV certificate (valid for 1 month)
Only for highly skilled professionals: an original contract with a Russian company approved by the Philippine Consulate in Moscow, St. Petersburg, or an Honorary Consul of the Philippines in Vladivostok + its copy. Annual salary under the contract must be not less than 40,000$.
Get tourist visa invitation for 2,000 PHP
To contact us leave a request
or call +63 917 630 88 77