Russian Tourist visa for Filipinos
A citizen of the Philippines (Filipino) is required to obtain the appropriate visa before he/she travels to Russia. It is possible to apply for a tourist visa at the Consulate in Manila not only personally, but also through a third party – friends, relatives or agents.
Visas can be issued with a single or double entries to Russia.
A tourist visa is issued mainly for leisure trips, sometimes for a short business or cultural visits on the basis of invitation from a licensed Russian tour operator.
A tourist visa cannot exceed 30 days and may allow a single or a double entry into Russia. This visa cannot be extended, and the citizen is obliged to leave the country by the end of it.
For a tourist visa it is needed to provide the following documents:
- Passport + its copy. A passport must be valid for 6 months from the opening date of the requested visa.
- Visa application form from the website filled correctly without errors or marks
- Photo of the format 3.5 x 4.5 glued to the application form
- A Tourist invitation from a licensed tour operator (scan copies are accepted)
- Tickets to Russia and back for the dates specified in the invitation
- Also, citizens of the Philippines can obtain a visa for a business tourism. A business tourism is issued for brief business trips to Russia. The visa issued for this purpose is the same as the ordinary tourist visa.
cost of Russian tourist visa
Standard service (10 - 15 business days)
- Step-by-step instructions
- Tourist visa application
- Documents double check and corrections
- Visa submission and status updates (SMS or email)
- Shipping costs included
Single Entry (up to 30 days) 4480 PHP
Double Entry (up to 30 days) 5480 PHP
Expedite processing (3 - 5 business days)
- All benefits from the standard service
- Personal concierge service
- We complete your application and print your passport photo
- LBC return service
Single Entry (up to 30 days) 8960 PHP
Double Entry (up to 30 days) 10960 PHP
Get tourist visa invitation for 2,000 PHP
To contact us leave a request
or call +63 917 630 88 77