Russian Business visa for Philippines Citizens
A Russian business visa is issued to citizens of the Philippines (Filipinos) if they have an official business invitation from Russia for trips with single, double or multiple entry to Russia on business purposes. With a multiple entry 1 year business visa citizens of Philippines have the right to stay in Russia for 90 days out of 180 each half-a-year period.
To obtain a business visa an applicant must apply at a visa office and provide the following documents:
- Passport + its copy
- Correctly completed and printed the form from the website
- 2 photos of the size 3.5 x 4.5
- Invitation from the Migration service of the Russian Federation
- In case you apply for visas longer than 90 days HIV certificate is necessary
- Obtain your business invitation eFMS
If you need to make trips to Russia during the year, or visit friends and acquaintances for a period of 90 days, we suggest you ordering with us a business invitation. It will be issued by the Migration service of the Russian Federation on the official form and sent through the channel of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia to the Consulate of the Russian Federation in the Philippines, and also in the form of electronic encoded FMS document to you.
Our company are supporting with the following additional services:
- registration in Moscow
- transfer from the airport to your accommodation and back. The cost of taxi services in airports and hotels is 2-3 times higher than the pre-order here. Airports are located outside the city limits to 30 km.
- various excursions, tickets to the Bolshoi Theater, and so on.
- the widest selection of hotels in Moscow, St. Petersburg and other regions of Russia, including popular tourist routes.
- Russian business visa support for Filipinos. Our company officially authorized by the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which allows us to offer visa support in-house and with quick turnaround.
- The best prices, no higher than those you’ll find at the hotel counter, as well as additional discounts on stays and special offers at the most popular hotels.
- At many hotels you have the option of paying for your stay right at the hotel counter upon arrival.
- We provide 24-hour support: in case of emergencies, contact the reservation service at any time of day or night at the special emergency phone numbers given in your reservation confirmation. And don’t worry – our operators speak Tagalog!
- Our reservation centers are in Manila and Cebu, which means we can provide timely confirmation about hotel availability. We also display the most up-to-date information on special offers, promo and prices for all of our services.
If you need some support you can contact us.
cost of Russian business visa
Standard service (10 - 15 business days)
- Step-by-step instructions
- Tourist visa application
- Documents double check and corrections
- Visa submission and status updates (SMS or email)
- Shipping costs included
Single Entry (up to 30 days) 4480 PHP
Single Entry (up to 90 days) 5480 PHP
Double Entry (up to 30 days) 5480 PHP
Double Entry (up to 90 days) 6480 PHP
Multi Entry (up to 90 days) 7480 PHP
Multi Entry (up to 6 months) 8480 PHP
Multi Entry (up to 1 year) 13440 PHP
Expedite processing (6 - 10 business days)
- All benefits from the standard service
- Personal concierge service
- We complete your application and print your passport photo
- LBC return service
Single Entry (up to 30 days) 8960 PHP
Single Entry (up to 90 days) 10960 PHP
Double Entry (up to 30 days) 10960 PHP
Double Entry (up to 90 days) 12960PHP
Multi Entry (up to 90 days) 14960 PHP
Multi Entry (up to 6 months) 16960 PHP
Multi Entry (up to 1 year) 26880 PHP
Russian Business Visa Invitation for Filipinos (6 months) 7800 PHP
RussianVisa.ph Processing Fee - 4500 PHP
To contact us leave a request
or call +63 917 630 88 77