Invitation for Russian tourist visa for Philippines
HOW TO GET RUSSIAN TOURIST VISA INVITATION FOR FILIPINOS?
I am a Filipino and NEED TOURIST VISA TO RUSSIA. WHERE SHALL I START?
To get a Russian tourist visa you have to prepare a package of documents and apply to the nearest Russian Consulate in Manila. In accordance with Russian law for getting Russian tourist or business visa you must have an invitation letter.
The most essential item on the list of documents is visa invitation to Russia issued in a form of a voucher. It must be presented to the Russian Consulate in Manila either as the copy of high quality or in original. The visa invitation consists of two parts: standard tourist confirmation (“Podtverzdeniye”) and a tour voucher. It carries the REFERENCE-NUMBER of our company (which confirms that this company is allowed to receive foreign tourists), personal data of each tourist, dates of trip, itinerary in Russia. The voucher is signed by RussinVisa.ph authorized person and carry the official seal of the company.
Attention!!! You don’t need to personally appear in our office in Cebu or Quezon City. Russian Invitation and the voucher can be emailed to you electronically.
MY HOTEL IN RUSSIA IS ALREADY BOOKED. DO I STILL NEED A VISA INVITATION?
Please note that hotel booking confirmation is normally not enough to apply for your visa to Russia. In most cases you still need a visa support document (an invitation).
However, if the hotel you booked is authorized to provide visa support for Filipino citizens then the confirmation from such a hotel will be sufficient. There are very few hotels in Russia that may do this visa support (please double-check at your hotel whether it provides such a service complimentary or not).
If your booking is made in a hotel without visa support services, to get a visa you should file a letter of invitation received in advance from an authorized tour company (RussianVisa.ph is such a tour company).
I HAVE RECEIVED MY INVITATION. WHAT SHALL I DO NEXT?
After you receive your visa invitation voucher to Russia you may proceed with the visa application itself. To obtain a visa you should submit to the Consular Section:
- Double sided completed application form, one per person. Application form must be signed and dated.
- One professional passport sized photo (3,5 x 4.5 cm) The photo should be glued (not stapled or attached using adhesive tape) to the specially marked place of the application form.
- National passport (original) valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from Russia. At least one page of the passport should be free from notes.
- Copy of high quality or original standard visa invitation voucher.
- Copy of itinerary (flight details).